Requesting Public Records

Requests for public records must be submitted either on the uniform form adopted by the Commonwealth Office of Open Records, or the form adopted and approved by the Borough of Millvale and either mailed, e-mailed (through the Borough's on-line form), faxed or hand delivered.

When completing the form, identification or description of the requested record must be in sufficient detail to enable the Borough to ascertain which records are being requested.